Cut-Copy Rooting Gel
Cut-Copy Rooting Gel is designed to stimulate root development within days of taking your cuttings. Say goodbye to buying seedlings, germination and seed collection, and welcome Cut-Copy advanced rooting formulation. Designed to help you save your plant genetics and speed up grow cycles by cutting down on lengthy germination periods.
- Cut-Copy contains ingredients that are the most effective and widely used rooting accelerators in the world.
- Cloning gel is used widely to promote and accelerate root formation of plant clippings and to reduce transplant shock of nonfood ornamental nursery stock.
- It can be used on fruit or vegetable crops, field crops and ornamental plants to promote growth, development of flowers and fruit as well as increasing crop yields.
How to use:
- Decant a small amount of gel into a shot glass.
- Using a sharp and sterile instrument, take a clean 45° cut.
- Immediately transfer the cutting into the gel and leave it there while searching for the next cutting. This will allow the gel to take full effect and will seal the stem, preventing an air bubble from travelling up the stem which can kill your cutting.
- Place your cutting into an inert medium such as a Coco Peat Pellet or a Rockwool Starter Plug and place them onto a Propagation Tray.
- Cover your cuttings with a dome to keep the humidity high until the cuttings have rooted. If you live in a cold climate you can introduce a heating mat underneath your propagation tray to supply them with heat from underneath. This will give you the best results.
- Place your cutting in a warm, low light area.
- Within a couple of days you should see roots developing. This is your sign of success.
For more information see our Guide to Successful Rooted Cuttings