Aqua Master Replaceable Electrode
Replaceable Electrode for the Aqua Master EC, pH & Temp Combo Pen P100 Pro
The updated Combo Pen P100 Pro features a modern and robust housing. The improved software now ensures quicker readings of accurate measurements. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to switch between PH and EC.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1 x Combo Pen P100 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL - EN - DE)
- 3 × 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell
High-quality dutch EC tester