Gavita Pro Line 1000e DE Full Kit
The Gavita Pro 1000e DE is part of the Gavita Pro line e-series, next generation professional grow light solutions. This double ended fixture is capable of being remote controlled by the Gavita Master Controller.
- Input Voltage - 240 Volt
- Input Current at 100% - 4.4 Amps
- Input Current at 110% - 6.1 Amps
- Input Power at 100% - 1050 Watt
- Input Power at 110% - 1200 Watt
- Lamp - Gavita Pro Plus 1000 W 400V EL DE HPS K12 x 30S
The compact complete fixture contains a lamp, HR96 reflector and horticultural quality ballast in one comprehensive package. The higher output and added efficiency of the industry standard HR96 reflector make this the workhorse of the family.
Mounting is easy because the fixture is balanced and only requires two hanging points. For c-profile installations we have convenient brackets available.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete Fixture - The integration of ballast and reflector results in a compact fixture. No external lamp wires results in low EMI, which makes it easier to comply with FCC regulations. All Gavita's fixtures are FCC compliant.
- Horticultural Design - Their fixture is not a contraption of a remote ballast and reflector: it is a fixture designed as a complete fixture. The high quality white coating is durable and UV resistant. All the terminals are sealed with gaskets and contact and terminals are high quality.
- 400V lamp technology for high frequency electronic ballast - The high voltage lamp technology results in a better efficiency of the arc tube: more light for the same power (10-25% more than traditional single ended lamps)! These lamps are best suited for extreme high frequency electronic ballasts, creating a stable arc without acoustic resonance, assuring optimal output and a long lamp life. The smaller arc tube and outer balloon require the lamp to be nitrogen filled instead of vacuum, which prohibits it to be air cooled. Air cooling of the lamp results in lower lamp temperature, which results in sub-optimal light output, up to 15% less than specified. Therefore these lamps are not suitable for direct air cooled fixtures.
- Replaceable Reflector - The bracket is designed to be able to change your reflector quickly. Miro aluminum can not easily be cleaned, and when you clean it, it will never be as good as a new reflector. It's recommend to change reflectors every year in a “dirty” environment (dust, foggers, sprays) or every two years in a clean environment.
- Controllable Output - With the output dial you can select an output power between 600 and 1150W, adjusting your light to changing circumstances or grow phases. Do remember though that every new lamp needs to burn in at 100% for at least 100 hours to stabilize before you dim or boost it. Failing to do so can lead to start-up problems when lower output power is selected and decreased output.
- Double Ended Lamp - These Double ended HPS lamps are the most efficient HPS lamps available. Double ended lamps have the advantage that they are always in the focal point of the reflector, there is no frame wire in the lamp which results in less light interception, and the lamp is very small in diameter which prevents reflected light to be intercepted by the lamp in the reflector.
- High Frequency Electronic Ballast - There is no such thing as a universal ballast. You will get the optimal output when you match a lamp and ballast which are designed for each other. Gavita's ballasts are designed to power our horticultural double ended lamps at exactly the right high frequency and power for optimal and stable output, and a long light maintenance. Their ballasts are only suitable for high frequency HPS lamps as specified in the product manual.
- Soft Start - Unlike magnetic ballasts their electronic ballasts never use more power than their specified power during the start-up sequence. Lamps reach their full power much quicker though than with a magnetic ballast.
- No in-rush Current - The e-series fixtures are constantly connected to your mains supply, just like a television that is on stand-by. Because of that it never creates a high inrush power when switching on. You can fire-up all your lamps safely.
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management - Gavita ballasts are completely sealed and passively cooled through the extrusion aluminum ballast housing. Their housings provide optimized thermal management, which keeps the electronics much cooler than in die-cast housings. Good thermal management is extremely important for the lifetime and reliability of the electronics.
- Sealed housing with Gore-tex ventilation plug - Electronics are very sensitive to moisture. Therefore their ballasts are completely sealed and equipped with a ventilation plug. When the ballast is switched on and heats up, the air inside the ballast expands and is vented out through the ventilation plug to protect the seals. When the ballast is switched off and the air inside the ballast cools down, the Gore-tex ventilation plug only lets in the air, and keeps out the dust and moisture, safeguarding your sensitive electronics.
- Status LED - The Status LED provides information about the operating status of the ballast. It senses connection with the controller, indicates a starting lamp, end of life, over temperature, too high input voltage, too low input voltage and it even has a memory for alarms.
- Miro aluminum reflector - The HR96 reflector is made of a very high grade Miro aluminum which provides optimal reflectance of light to your crop. This is the reflector of choice for horticultural growers world-wide, to provide uniform light in an overlapping plan with great plant penetration from all sides. The reflector is a medium wide reflector, providing optimal horizontal penetration of the crop. Remember: the sun is never straight above plants, they do need light at an angle for optimal penetration.
- Soft Dim - When adjusting the output of your fixture the output power will very gradually change, protecting your lamp. It can take a minute per step, making this process so gradual that your eyes can hardly see it. Rest assured, they will dim.
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controllers - Their e-series ballasts can be remote controlled by Gavita's Master Controllers. They replace your timers and contactors, and put you in full control of your ballasts. You can centrally adjust the output of your ballasts, even with sunrise and sunset settings. Moreover they protect your crop by two temperature safety features: When your climate control is not able to maintain the optimal temperature your master controller will automatically dim your lights. In case of a climate control failure they will switch off your lights, protecting your valuable crop and preventing overheating problems.
- Plug & Play installation - Connect your fixtures to the Master Controller with the standard controller cables provided with the controller and the fixture. It’s all plug and play: you do not need a screwdriver. Gavita provides original accessories if you require replacements or different length controller cables.