Green House Feeding - Grow
Green House Feeding Grow is designed specifically for the vegetative growth stage of all plants.
- It’s formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Grow faster, greener and more vigorous than ever.
- Ideal for the production of cuttings once rooted.
- The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with a more robust and branched structure.
- The great thickness of the leaves accumulates more reserves.
Concentration of Elements:
- 24% - N Total Nitrogen
- 13% - NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 11% - NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% - P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 12% - K2O Soluble Potassium
- 1.2% - Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
- 0.02% - B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% - Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% - Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% - Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% - Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% - Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with an EC of 0.7