Green House Feeding - Hybrids
Green House Feeding Hybrids is designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a hybrid flowering time, 8 weeks or more.
- It’s formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for intermediate flowering plants.
Concentration of Elements:
- 15% - N Total Nitrogen
- 10% - NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% - NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 7% - P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 22% - K2O Soluble Potassium
- 3.6% - Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
- 0.03% - B Soluble Boron
- 0.002% - Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.12% - Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% - Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% - Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% - Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with an EC of 0.7