- The Evolution CO2 Controller monitors CO2 levels within the grow room and constantly adjusts the amount of C02 to maintain ideal conditions for optimal plant growth.
- The Evolution controller utilizes the latest microprocessor and infra-red technology to monitor & control the levels of carbon dioxide in your growing area.
- The controller can operate with or with the optional Evolution Solid State NDIR CO2 sensor.
- This controller can also be used with either bottled CO2 gas or with a propane or natural gas burning CO2 generator. In addition to this the Evolution controller can be interfaced to most external thermo/hygrostats for improved environmental control.
- This unit is also compatible with the Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller.
- This Controller is the most advanced of it’s kind and has more features and functionality than any other product on the market. It can be used either with or without the Evolution Carbon Dioxide Sensor and can be interfaced to an external thermostat/hygro stat providing an entry level system with an easy and affordable upgrade path in the future.
- The Evolution NDIR CO2 Sensor: (Optional extra, not included with Evolution Controller).
- Evolution Carbon Dioxide Analyser: The Evolution CO2 Analyser utilizes non dispersive Infra-Red sensing
technology for fast accurate CO2 monitoring. Combined with exquisite design and a ground breaking low price the sensor is highly accurate and less than half the price of similar products on the market.
Evolution CO2 Regulator:
This Regulator is connected to your co2 bottle and wired in to your controller.
The ambient level of CO2 in air is 300-400ppm, fast growing plants in your grow room or glasshouse can use all the
available CO2 in less than an hour slowing photosynthesis and therefore growth to a virtual halt. Therefore Carbon Dioxide is one of the most important factors in an indoor grow room or glass house.
Photosynthesis is the term used to describe the process by which plants combine CO2 molecules with water molecules to form complex sugars, there is a resultant spare oxygen atom which is released back into the air, the sugars being further processed by the plant to form natural polymers for growth.
- Can be used with or without Evolution CO2 Analyser
- Intelligent Multi Stage CO2 dosing
- Fan Control
- Bottled CO2 or Propane CO2 Generator
- Expandable system
- Day Light/Night sensor
- Fully Programmable
- Multi-Language support (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish language options)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Latest Solid State NDIR sensor option
- Full 1 year warranty