The FloraFlex® 6” FloraCap® is a revolutionary tool for top feeding that also helps eliminate algae. Place the FloraCap® on top of your 6 inch rockwool cubes, maximizing your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the cap with water and nutrients by hand or automate with FloraClips. Each cap features 34 flower designed louvers that deliver water, nutrients and air to the medium while blocking light. The FloraCap® strategically covers the top of the media allowing the root zones to dry at a more consistent rate and delivering the necessary oxygen your plants need to thrive. Algae disappears, healthy roots fill the medium, and blossoms multiply. The FloraCap® was designed with the vegetative state in mind but has proven a worthy tool for the avid top feeder throughout the flowering stage as well.
Place the FloraCap® on top of your Pargro Quick Drain 6 Inch Rockwool Blocks, maximizing your space in the vegetative cycle. Fill the cap with water and nutrients by hand or automate with FloraClips.
- Compatible with all 6” rockwool cubes; also used with smartpots and fabric pots.
- 34 flower-designed louvers.
- Use (2) FloraClips and Tubing (1/4” OD) to automate your feed.
- Stakes on the bottom add extra stability.
- Holes in all four corners allow for leftover water drainage.
- Made from BPA and lead-free plastic.
- Dishwasher safe, stackable and reusable.