NUTRIFEED is a specially formulated, concentrated and balanced fertilizer, which, when used regularly, will promote healthy root, plant and flower development for a wide range of vegetables and ornamentals grown in hydroponics, as well as soil or other media.
Available size: 500g
- Nitrogen [N] - 6.5%
- Phosphorous [P] - 2.7%
- Potassium [K] - 13.0%
- Calcium [Ca] - 7.0%
- Magnesium [Mg] - 2.2%
- Sulphur [S] - 7.5%
- Plus: Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper and Molybdenum.
Uses and benefits:
NUTRIFEED contains all the essential macro- and micro-elements for healthy plant growth and is adapted to widely varying soil conditions.
- It is versatile and easy to apply in all hydroponic techniques;
- It is water soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant;
- It will boost seedling growth; and
- It will reduce seedling mortality.
NUTRIFEED may be applied as a foliar feed, to the soil as a drench, or as a dry feed.
- Dissolve in water at a rate of 1:500 - 1kg/500l or approximately 10g per 5 litres.
- Stir well.
- Preferably leave overnight. Ignore slight sediment.
- Use half strength for recently germinated seedlings.