Our Co2 Regulator reduces the pressure of the Co2 exiting the tank, controls the flow of Co2 with a solenoid valve and regulates the amount of Co2 being released with a precision flow-gauge. Our Co2 Regulators have a 20mm thread and are suited to standard Co2 canisters in South Africa – Gas supply and canisters are generally obtained from a local welding spares and supplies store.
Carbon Dioxide/Co2 is critical for all plants. Normal atmospheric air around the world averages about 380 PPM (Parts Per Million). When plants are provided higher levels of carbon dioxide, they can grow faster and larger. It is usually agreed by experts that 1500 PPM is beneficial to plants. Compressed Co2 comes in pressurized tanks or cylinders. The gas pressure must be reduced and controlled in order to accurately release Co2 into the growing area.
- Includes a 1.2 meter power cable and 3 meters of 1/4" air line.
- This Co2 Regulator and valve assembly helps you maintain optimum Co2 levels in your grow room or greenhouse for increased yields.
- This quality Carbon Dioxide emitter combines a precision regulator, flow gauge and industrial grade solenoid valve that gives you even Co2 dispersion throughout your growing area when connected with an oscillating fan.
- The adjustable Co2 flow meter can release between 0.5 to 15 SCFH of Co2 per hour (cubic feet per hour).
- This unit is designed to work with any 220 volt control device.
- These Co2 Enrichment Systems are heavy-duty and built to last - they are not the cheap models that many other stores may sell.
- They feature an accurate, easy to adjust Co2 flow meter, a preset adjustable regulator, a pressure gauge, a solenoid valve. Each unit also comes with the tubing needed to disperse the Co2 evenly throughout your room in one of two ways.
- The Drip Ring method utilizes a nylon "T" that allows growers to mount a ring to the ceiling of a growing environment with 15' of tubing that disperses Co2 evenly as it drops evenly down over the garden. The Fan Method is used simply by attaching the tubing to the back of an oscillating fan, slightly tilted upward, for even dispersion.
- South African 3 pin plug standard.
- Regulator connects directly to either 20 lb or 50 lb Co2 tanks.
- The 220-volt solenoid valve is wired with a 1.2 meter power cord to connect to controllers or timers.
- Adequate Co2 naturally increases the plants metabolic rate; speeding up growth rates and yields by up to 40%!!
See our article: How to increase your indoor yield with CO2