Impact is a 2-part base nutrient designed to support luscious vegetative growth. This complete nutrient formulation is suitable for soilless and water culture production systems.
Impact Bloom contains all essential plant nutrients in optimized ratios to support profuse blooming and fruiting of your favorite crop. Designed for hydroponic and soilless growing, Impact Bloom is fully soluble for high plant availability.
To supply essential plant nutrition for all stages of growth, use in conjunction with Impact™ Grow A and B with Impact™ Bloom A and B.
Application Rate: 1L makes 500L of solution.
EXTENDED APPLICATION RATE:
Begin use 7-10 days before blooming.
- Fertilizer with Supplements - Soil/Soilless/Water Culture: Use in conjunction with your regular fertilizer program to boost flower production.
- Early Flowering: Mix ½ tsp per 1.25 qt of water (2 ml per 1 L) Use as needed.
- Late Flowering: Mix ¾ tsp per 1.25 qt of water (3 ml per 1 L). Use as needed.
- Fertilizer - Stand Alone - Soil/Soilless/Water Culture: Mix ¾−1 tsp per 1.25 qt of water (3−4 ml per 1 L). Use every time you fertilize.
As a suspension, this formula requires sufficient agitation prior to use. Each bottle of Impact Bloom contains pure nutrients and has no added water. With this in mind, be sure to re-suspend nutrients prior to use to ensure top results.
- Improved Vegetative Development
- Improved Plant Vigour & Structure
- Contains Specific Micronutrient Ratios
Potassium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, calcium nitrate, iron EDTA, sodium tetraborate, copper EDTA, manganese EDTA, zinc EDTA, sodium molybdate.
GUARANTEED MINIMUM ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N) 4.0%
-0.2% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
-3.8% Nitrate Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) 3.0%
Calcium (Ca) 3.5%
Magnesium (Mg) 0.5%
Boron (B) 0.01%
Chelated Copper (Cu)(actual) 0.005%
Chelated Iron (Fe)(actual) 0.08%
Chelated Manganese (Mn)(actual) 0.01%
Molybdenum (Mo)(actual) 0.0008%
Chelated Zinc (Zn)(actual) 0.02%
EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetraacetate) (Chelating Agent) 0.52%