It is essential to provide enough availability of calcium and magnesium in order to achieve optimal nutrition in fast-growing plants. In several highly demanding crops, such as tomatoes and lettuce, it helps prevent secondary nutritional deficits, stimulates growth and fruiting, and prevents blossom end rot and tip burn. Calcium and magnesium in concentrated form are provided by the Terra Aquatica Calcium Magnesium Supplement.
This supplement is extremely bioavailable, clean, and soluble, and it will not cause drippers to become clogged. It is compatible with the majority of different nutrition regimens. Growing plants in coco coir with organic nutrients or extending coco bales that have been crushed can both cause calcium to be sequestered. The Terra Aquatica Calcium Magnesium Supplement can help prevent this from happening.
HOW TO USE:
Caution: do not use with Terra Aquatica soft water formulations, DualPart® Coco, or NovaMax® because these products already include enough calcium for even R.O. water systems.
Additionally, each and every one of T.A.'s coco-coir products has already been washed and stabilized, so you may start growing directly from the bag without any additional preparation.
For all other situations:
- For most applications, including organic and high demand crops, use 1.5 milliliters of solution for every liter of water.
- Before adding the nutritional solution, when using reverse osmosis, add 2 milliliters for every liter of water.
- When growing in Coconut Coir, using prepared soil or soilless mixes, or expanding compressed coco, use 1 to 1.5 ml per litre to wet (to saturation) the media, and then add to the nutrient solution at the same rate for the first two weeks. This will ensure that your plant receives the optimal amount of nutrients. Continuous application could be beneficial for annuals with a rapid growth rate.
- Nutrients that are not made by Terra Aquatica; for use in hydroponics and outdoor gardening.
- When growing in coco-coir, especially if using a different brand than Terra Aquatica, use Pro Organic as directed.