Both amateur gardeners and experienced farmers will find that using Pro Organic to provide their plants with organic nutrition is not only easy but also very productive. The formulae sold by Pro Organic are developed with the express purpose of catering to the requirements of all plants at every stage of development, including growing, blooming, and fruiting.
Feeding the beneficial bacteria that already coexist with your plant is one of the many ways that Pro Organic works to actively improve the root environment. This supplies the necessary nutrients and environment for healthy vegetative development, blooming, and fruiting to develop.
The all-purpose nature of Pro Organic makes it an excellent choice for any kind of plant, and it also performs very well when used on its own. When we say "complete," we mean it: you do not need any more elements for a successful and plentiful grow, in most water*. This means that our product is a "complete" solution.
In addition to being fully soluble, Pro Organic is also highly suited for use with drip irrigation, automated irrigation, or even manual watering in traditional gardening. Additionally, it is the only nutrient that has been validated for use in bioponics (bare root recirculating organic hydroponics).
HOW TO USE:
- Before each usage, give the bottles a good shake, add each component to the water in its own bowl, then combine everything completely and always wash your measurement tools.
- Please be aware that in order for plants to be able to use Pro Organic (and any other organic feed), it must first be broken down by bacteria. In order for a colony to grow large enough to accomplish this, particularly in the first stages of a plant's life, it is necessary to equip the tank with a biofiltering system that operates nonstop in both drain-to-waste and recirculating systems.
- You may make your own biofiltering system by dangling a plastic basket (3 to 5 L) packed with sixty percent clay pebbles and forty percent coco fiber over your tank and continually pouring water through it. Alternatively, you can purchase biofiltering systems from a local shop. If you are utilizing our GrowStream® technology, you may accomplish this task underneath the return pipe.
- Because high oxygen levels are essential for the rapid development of beneficial bacteria, it is imperative that filter systems not be submerged in the tank.
- It is impossible to have successful organic culture without the presence of microorganisms that are beneficial to the system, such as Terra Aquatica TrikoLogic® or TrikoLogic® S. In addition to offering protection and other benefits, they give your plants a supply of nutrients that is driven by the demand for them.
- The Terra Aquatica product range includes high-quality organic additives that work in harmony with Pro Organic to fine-tune and improve the appearance of your plants.
It is compatible with all plants and the majority of growing mediums, and it can be used in hydroponics, bioponics, and outdoor gardening.