Antifragile Craft Super Soil has a few very important notices regarding super-soils. Due to the high nutrient content in super-soils nutrient toxicity can occur. Especially directly after transplanting. The high nutrient levels of super-soils should cover all the nutrient requirements of the plant through both the vegetative cycle and flowering stage. Especially for plants that can handle the Antifragile Super-Soil at full strength.
Freedom Farms Antifragile Craft Super Soil Ingredients: Coco coir, premium worm castings, biochar, perlite, vermiculite, organic nutrient blend, insect frass, volcanic rock dust, fine bone meal, gypsum, fishbone meal, blood meal, diatomaceous earth, Freedom Farms Bokashi, humic acid, Epsom salts, Bacillus Thuringiensis (Fungus Gnat larvae prevention), Trichoderma Harzianum (soil-borne pathogen prevention).
Some important points regarding toxicity issues when using Antifragile Craft Super Soil:
Mainly for indoor cultivation.
- Nutrient requirements and uptake range widely with different strains.
- Many strains will show toxicity issues when first transplanted into the Antifragile Super-soil.
- Indoor cultivation conditions are more susceptible to nutrient toxicity due to the lower environmental intensity.
- Indoor facilities with high intensity will have little to no issues.
- It is recommended to test the Antifragile Super-soil by using half Antifragile and half Classic soil.
- Add both soil layers separately in either bottom/top order making sure the roots start off in the Classic soil half.
- With your first watering allow for a good runoff (very important for a full strength Antifragile grow.)
- Give your plant/cutting a week to adjust to the strong soil and observe the new growth tips.
- If the symptoms of toxicity persist after a week then apply a 50% runoff flush on your next watering.
- Do not add nutrients to rectify the symptoms.
- If the system you are using is working well for you don't change the complete grow to a new soil immediately.
- It's recommended to get familiar with the new soil by starting small and noticing which strains do well in a particular soil under your unique growing conditions.
- Outdoor cultivation performs very well with the full-strength Antifragile Super-soil.
- Remember to read the information on the back of the bag before using it.
- Antifragile soil will have small adjustments as we receive feedback from our clients.
- Customers' feedback is very important to us.