Fulvic Mix is a dark yellow to brown liquid having at least 5% fulvic acid in it. Fulvic acid is a potent organic acid with a very high cation exchange capacity (CEC), making it a potent biostimulant for plants. Fulvic acid is an organic chelate compound, which means it may transport nutrients like ammonium, nitrate, phosphate, and calcium while chelating microelements like zinc, boron, manganese, copper, and iron.
A powerful addition called fulvic mix works as a slow-release carbon source and fertilizer for soil microbes. It improves photosynthesis, boosts translocation, and serves as a natural growth hormone for plants by functioning as a chelate for both micro and macro elements.
Fulvic Mix improves both the root zone's cation exchange capacity as well as the plant's capability to manufacture phytoalexins, which activate the plant's natural defense mechanism. It can also speed up the pace at which most agrochemical compounds are absorbed.
When giving your plants Fulvic Mix, make sure the pH of your fertilizer solution has been adjusted to the proper range. A monthly dose of 1ml per plant is advised.
Fulvic Mix is a great addition to any plant's nutritional regimen because of its capacity to promote nutrient uptake, boost plant development and defense, and raise the pace at which other agrochemical products are absorbed.
Please note: This is a very potent additive so you need to ensure the pH of your nutrient solution is adjusted to the correct range before feeding to your plants.
- Acts as a slow release carbon source and nutrient for soil micro organisms.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Increases translocation and enzymatic processes in plants.
- Enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth hormone.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Increases the plant’s ability to produce phytoalexins, which in turn stimulate the plant’s natural defense system.
- Increases the absorption rate of most agrochemical products.
- Dosage: 1ml per plant per month