A dark yellow/brown fulvic acid-containing liquid which has a minimum of 5% fulvic acid, an organic acid with an exceptionally high cation exchange capacity (CEC) that also acts as an excellent biostimulant. Fulvic acid is also known as an organic chelate compound and is used as such to chelate micro elements such as zinc, boron, manganese, copper and iron. It also acts as a “carrier” of ammonium, nitrate, phosphate, calcium etc.
Please note: This is a very potent additive so you need to ensure the pH of your nutrient solution is adjusted to the correct range before feeding to your plants.
- Acts as a slow release carbon source and nutrient for soil micro organisms.
- Acts as a natural chelate for micro and macro elements.
- Increases translocation and enzymatic processes in plants.
- Enhances photosynthesis and acts as a natural growth hormone.
- Increases the cation exchange capacity in the root zone.
- Increases the plant’s ability to produce phytoalexins, which in turn stimulate the plant’s natural defense system.
- Increases the absorption rate of most agrochemical products.
- Dosage: 1ml per plant per month