Growing Orchids is a premium fertilizer that has been skillfully created to offer the essential minerals and nutrients to assist the growth and development of orchid plants at all stages of growth. Our balanced, concentrated fertilizer has a high nitrogen content and is particularly formulated to meet the particular requirements of all kinds of orchids growing in a variety of mediums.
Whether you have cattleyas, cymbidiums, or any other species of orchid, Growing Orchids is the best option for providing your plants with the essential nutrients they require to develop. Our water-soluble mix is simple to apply and offers the best nutrient absorption, producing colorful, robust orchids that are sure to dazzle.
Growing Orchids is a crucial addition to the toolset of any orchid enthusiast since it uses only the best materials. Use it after orchid flowering to encourage vigorous growth and development and guarantee that your plants remain robust and vivid all year long.
Available size: 500g
- Nitrogen [N] - 31%
- Phosphorous [P] - 4.9%
- Potassium [K] - 9.1%
- Plus: Iron, Manganese, Boron, Zinc, Copper, and Molybdenum.
Uses and benefits:
Growing Orchids is a balanced nutrient that is water-soluble and readily absorbed by the orchid where the traditional media often lacking in nutrients.
- It is versatile and easy to apply in all hydroponic techniques;
- It is water-soluble and is readily absorbed by the plant;
Flowering Orchids may be applied during normal watering to Cymbidiums, Cattleyas, and other types of orchids.
- Dissolve 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of flowering orchids into 5 liters.
- Stir well.
- Preferably leave overnight. Ignore slight sediment.
- Flush once a month with plain water to leak out all the accumulated nutrients.