Hydrocache water retaining gel is a moisture-retaining carbo enriching gel that works into the soil to hold on to moisture, so plants can absorb it as and when it needs it.
Carbon load your garden, water-saving.
Available size: 100g
Why is carbon key:
- It retains microbes, elements, and nutrients for sustained slow release to the root zone.
- It promotes the structure, biological and physical health of soil/mediums.
- Its a buffer against harmful substances
Directions for use:
Groundcovers/ Planting beds 5-100g/m2
Work hydrocache granules into the soil to a depth of approximately 10-15cm depending on the expected root depth. Water thoroughly. Increase rate of sandier soils. Large areas may be power rotovated.
Grasses and Turf 12-100g/m2
Small areas can be applied and treat by hand. Ensure even spreading for large areas, apply Hydrocache with a drop seeder and power rotovator. Water well immediately after.
- 3.5-litre pots 8-16g/plant.
- 8-litre pots 20-30g/plant.
- 20-litre pots 50-60g/plant.
- 40-litre pots 100-120g/plant.
Mix granules with backfill below and around roots and water thoroughly.
- Evergreen 8-16g/25-litre volume of soil.
- Deciduous 20-30g 25-litre volume of soil.
Potassium Polyacrylate, Activated Carbon.