Nitrile Gloves - Black
Nitrile Gloves in black are perfect for harvest time when your fingers can become sticky or simply use to keep your environment clean / sterile in your garden, grow room, grow tent when taking cuttings or doing routine checks.
These black nitrile gloves are sold in boxes of 100, available in a medium and large size.
Made from a synthetic polymer that exhibits rubber-like characteristics and is hypo-allergenic. These black nitrile gloves feature textured finger tips for optimum grip when using intricate tools.
- Premium quality, strength and durability, Nitrile is resistant to tears, cuts, punctures, abrasives and chemicals
- Highly elastic with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, Nitrile feels more natural than vinyl or latex and is more comfortable to wear over long periods.
- Latex-free, hypo-allergenic and non-irritating. The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder.
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit.
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal