FlashClean® is one of the most powerful tools that are now accessible to gardeners. It may be used to revitalize houseplants in addition to maximizing yields and potential in commercial hydroponics.
As a normal byproduct of the cultivation process, fertilizer residue will inevitably be produced by every growing system at some point in time. This accumulation leads to salt buildup, which can clog drippers, generate unattractive accumulations on the surface of the soil or substrate, and can eventually cause your plants unnecessary stress and possibly even harm to their roots. Nutrient lockout may be an unseen barrier on your grow, especially considering the highly concentrated nutrients that are accessible today and the high EC levels that are operating in many different types of systems. FlashClean® is the answer to all of these issues, as well as many others:
- Salts that have collected from fertilizer are dissolved.
- Corrects nutritional balance
- Locking nutrients out of treats
- Supports the growth of microorganisms and revitalizes the soil and coco coir
- Optimizes the development of the final stage, particularly when used in conjunction with FinalPart®.
FlashClean®, which was created specifically to dissolve mineral salts, breaks down the nutritional linkages that exist between the minerals and the substrate, allowing you to rinse away any leftover residue. This release also assists plants in getting the most out of the nutrients that are still present, particularly during the critical week immediately before harvest time.
FlashClean® is not an acid, is not enzyme based, and does not dump magnesium or other mineral additives into your system. Because of this, it is uniquely flexible: with FlashClean®, you can give your system and your plants a clean slate at any time and at any stage of the growth process. Other "flushes" and finishing products on the market are acids, are enzyme based, and dump magnesium or other mineral additives into your system.
No matter what kind of growing method you're employing – whether it's soilless or hydroponic, inside or outdoors, containers or garden beds – FlashClean® is simple to administer; all you need to do is combine it with pH-adjusted water and then spray it on your plants.
HOW TO USE :
In hydroponic systems with recirculated water:
- To reset and refresh before changing nutrients (even before FinalPart®), add 1.5 to 3 ml/L of FlashClean® to your existing nutrient solution and circulate for 24 hours before draining and replacing with new nutrient solution. This will reset and refresh your system. The lesser dosage should be used for young or vulnerable plants, while the greater dosage should be used for established plants or plants that are getting near to harvest time.
- After nutrient burn or lock-out, the old nutrient solution should be drained, and then 1.5 to 3 ml/L of FlashClean® should be added to pH-adjusted water. You don't need to use a whole tank; just enough to allow the system to flow freely and function properly. Keep the solution circulating for twenty-four hours before emptying it and adding new nutritional solution. Use the lesser dosage for young plants or plants that are delicate, and use the greater dosage for plants that are well established.
- As a final rinse (after FinalPart®), remove the old nutrient solution, and add between 1.5 and 3 ml/L of FlashClean® to pH-adjusted water. You don't need to use a full tank; just enough water to allow the system to flow freely and operate. Instead of losing scent and medicinal content with a long water flush, enhance the sugar levels in your crop by circling for the last two days before harvest using the method described above.
In soilless mixtures as well as potting soil, including coco coir:
- To reset and refresh the system before changing nutrients (including before FinalPart®), as well as after nutrient burn or lock-out: every fifteen days (or whenever needed after lock out, etc.), fill a watering can with fresh pH-adjusted water, and add 1.5 to 3 ml/L of FlashClean®. Pour water over the mixture until it begins to drip from the bottom of the pot. After the next watering, you should get back to your regular fertilizer schedule. Use the lower dosage for young plants or plants that are fragile, and use the higher dosage for plants that are already established.
- As a final rinse or after FinalPart®, use 3 ml/L of FlashClean® instead of nutrients during the last two days before harvest to raise the sugars level in your crop rather than losing aroma and medicinal content with a long water flush. This will help ensure that your crop is ready for harvest.
- Any nutrient or substrate, with FinalPart® taking precedence over the others.
- FlashClean® enables FinalPart to perform to the best of its abilities. FinalPart® is able to begin its work of mobilizing nitrates and enhancing the flavor of your final product more efficiently if the residues of nitrogen and other salts in your substrate are first rinsed away.
When you are finished, instead of a 10-day flush with water after FinalPart®, try two with FlashClean® – producers throughout the world have, since in commercial production, 8 days each harvest is a huge advantage. Try it out!