A nutritional "building block" system composed of three parts: T.A. TriPart® provides the optimal balance that may be achieved between flexibility and focus.
Why spend extra money on grow nutrients, bloom nutrients, a CalMag, and a PK when you can grow your plant from seed to harvest with just three bottles?
You are able to exactly meet the changing demands of your plants with the help of TriPart® nutrients, which allow you to modify the mix as your grow progresses: more In the course of growing, TriPart® Grow, and more TriPart® Bloom, which promotes blooming as well as fruiting, is designed to be both straightforward and astonishingly efficient.
The TriPart® is an ever-evolving system that is used by the most prestigious research laboratories and universities, including NASA. We are constantly updating the system in line with the most recent scientific discoveries, and we are improving it through exhaustive testing both in-house and in collaboration with our partners in the professional horticulture industry (see more on our pedigree in real-world food production and research here)
There are numerous nutrients on the market that make the claim that they contain everything that your plant requires for healthy growth. However, in contrast to the majority of its rivals, the TriPart® contains not only the primary and secondary nutrients essential for basic plant nutrition, but also a full spectrum of micro and sub-micronutrients, and we chelate every element that is possible for improved uptake and stability. Because of this, the TriPart® is able to offer such amazing and dependable results in niche markets that place a premium on increased flavor, fragrance, potency, and production of essential oil.
How to use:
- Please shake thoroughly before each use: T.A. TriPart® nutrients are highly concentrated; for further information.
- Combine the individual components in water, stir, and clean the measurement tools after each addition.
- TriPart® comes in both hard water and soft water variants, so you can get the best possible results wherever you live.
- (For calcium levels over 70 mg/L, use the TriPart® Micro hard water formulation; for calcium levels below that, or if employing reverse osmosis, use the TriPart® Micro soft water formulation).
Use with TriPart®:
- Use it in hydroponics, soil, or even outdoor gardening; it'll work with everything you grow.
- Utilizing a high-quality Fulvic acid, such as T.A. Fulvic, provides the second-greatest boost to any grow after nutrients.
- The use of FlashClean® is not limited to lockout situations or harvesting.MWhen used in a well-managed grow, FlashClean® improves substrate health and mineral availability.
- Organic Seaweed should be used right before flowering for maximum effect.
- FinalPart® should be used alone for the last 10 days to maximize blossom output.
- T.A. TrikoLogic® introduces helpful microorganisms to your rootzone, while TrikoLogic® S provides superior defense and enhanced performance, even under extreme heat.