Venture Lighting 600W MH Lamp
Venture 600W Metal Halide Lamp.
The Venture range of Uni-form Pulse Start Lamps represent the pinnacle of Metal Halide lamp technology. These are high output horticultural grow lamps, specifically designed for vegetative growth. They have introduced most of the Metal Halide lamp types currently in use around the world, and their innovations continue to lead the industry.
- Rated Lumens @ 100 hours: 50000
- Correlated Colour Temperature (K): 4000
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) or (Ra): 68
The unique characteristics of Metal Halide lighting provide high performance such as:
- Long Life - Metal Halide lamps have an average life of 15,000-20,000+ hours, more than ten times that of incandescent.
- Better Light Quality - The output of Metal Halide lamps is closer to natural sunlight than most other light sources. People prefer white light because of better visual acuity, even at lower light levels.
- Designable Color - Metal Halide lamps can be designed to produce almost any color temperature desired, from 2700K to 20,000K. Specialty colors, including blue, green, aqua and pink, can also be produced.
- Excellent Color Rendering - Metal Halide offers excellent color rendering, with a 65-90 CRI (Color Rendering Index).
- Compact Size - Metal Halide generates high light levels from a compact light source. This allows for smaller, more controllable lumens.
- Versatility - Metal Halide lamps are relatively unaffected by ambient temperature, equally suited for indoor or outdoor use. Extensive style and wattage options allow for many applications.
- High Efficiency - Metal Halide lamps generate 65-115 lumens per watt, more than incandescent, fluorescent or mercury vapor lamps.